Welcome artist! Below is a series of great videos on Chinese Calligraphy for Beginners created by Mak Jo Si from the youtube channel Chiinnature. He has a great channel with more lessons on calligraphy so be sure to visit when you are done watching the lessons below.
Support the artist on patreon here!
Easy Chinese Calligraphy for Beginners – The Gears and Getting Ready!
Your first episode of tutorials on this Chinese Calligraphy series, showing you the gears, the stuff you need to get started into Chinese calligraphy!
Magic of Paper and Brushes
Easy tutorial into Chinese Calligraphy, showing you some kick ass stuff on paper and brushes, and showing you some insider tricks of how to work with those long and big rice paper rolls, etc. Very cool and one of a kind tutorial!
Teagas Chinese Calligraphy Sumi Brush Writing/Painting Set
- GREAT STARTER SET– This Chinese Calligraphy Sumi Brush Writing/Painting Set is very suitable and practical for Beginners and Lovers. It is 100% ink writing mode. When grinding ink, just use the spoon to get the right amount of water out of the porcelain bowl to put on the ink stone. Modern writing and enjoy ancient pleasure
- ELEGANT EXPERIENCE– If you are interested in Chinese culture and Chinese character, you will love this set. They are made of safe and better materials. Practicing Chinese Calligraphy can help us calm; reduce working pressure; cultivate morality and optimize temper. It is also nice to write Japanese and Kanji
- A GIFT THEY’LL LOVE– Have a son or daughter who is interested in Chinese Writing? Imagine the look on their face when they open the gift box and find their new calligraphy set. They’ll know you put in the extra effort to find something unique and special
- FULL SET INCLUDED 11 ITEMS– FOUR CHINESE CALLIGRAPHY BRUSHES, ONE CHINESE INK STONE, ONE CHINESE SEAL, ONE CINNABAR INKPAD, ONE CHINESE INK STICK, ONE CHINESE BRUSH REST, ONE PORCELAIN BOWL AND ONE SMALL SPOON
- SERVICE GUARANTEE– Safe gift packaging design. Now click “Add-to-Cart”, you will get it in a safe packaging box and on time! More information, you could have a look at Product Description below. There is nothing more motivating to us than your Satisfaction. More questions, please kindly let us know. We will try our best to make the situation right
I receive a small commission if you purchase this set via the link below as I am an affiliate of Amazon. Thanks for your support!
Rough or Flowing Ink?
A nice and fun Chinese Calligraphy video again from Mak Jo Si, demonstration and a little lesson on showing you how to work with ink and brushes, how to make your ink usable or better? There we go! Very simple theory, but you have seldom seen it done!
The Stamp or Seal and Little Tricks!
Learning some little tricks and shit about Chinese Calligraphy stamping methods? Let’s take a look at what you need for stamping and see why you need a proper stamp pad, a proper stamp and stuff like that. Artist, you need a real stamp!
Secret to Chinese Characters, and Literacy Structures
There is a SECRET inside the art of Chinese Calligraphy, which makes it a deep and rich form of art, and not just a random painting or writing. Know the structure, the grids, and the theory behind a piece of writing, and then you will finally learn to appreciate it with proper wisdom.
Easy Chinese Calligraphy – The Horror of Grinding Ink
Easy Chinese calligraphy tutorial (Eps 3), sharing you the horror of grinding ink with ink sticks and a proper ink pad, sharing some interesting facts on how it’s done, and some interesting facts behind the ink which you might not know of.
Easy Chinese Calligraphy – Secret of the Yin and Yang Methods, Paintings
Showing you some easy Chinese Calligraphy painting methods, using the brushes, ink, and paper, you can create tons of miracles! Let us do some ass kicking paintings together and learn the basics of yin and yang methods in calligraphy!
Easy Chinese Calligraphy – Learn To Draw, Outline and Do Cartoons!
Chinese calligraphy for beginners is not always about writing text, doing landscapes and such. There is also a technique called outlining which is a foundational skill for the artist to learn and master, in order to know how to manipulate the brush properly, and be prepared to draw more complex things. Here is a nice lesson on the subject!
Leave a Reply