Mastering Color DVD Workshop With Richard Robinson
Over 40 Breakthrough Color Techniques!
Includes 240 Pages of Printable Notes & Other Indispensable Resources!
What is one of the most challenging aspects of creating original art? It doesn’t matter if you work with oils, acrylics, watercolor or pastels. Every artist in every medium has at one point during their artistic journey, struggled with color.
Color is one of the most difficult things to master as an artist. In fact, 72% of Artists say that color is the biggest obstacle to overcome. Its terribly frustrating because all you want to do is create art, yet you can’t seem to get over this confusing mountain of color! As Artists we shouldn’t be afraid of color. It should be something that we embrace with open arms.
You can master color and become the artist you have always dreamed of. You can learn how to think about color in a whole new way, a way that you never thought was possible. This is not hype!
I would like to introduce you to a spectacular new learning resource. Its a DVD course on mastering color that I just had the opportunity to watch and boy was I impressed! It was created by my good friend Richard Robinson from New Zealand.
This DVD called Mastering Color by Richard Robinson contains over 2 hours and 8 chapters worth of valuable information on:
- Color Theory
- Seeing Color
- Describing Color
- Mixing Color
- Manipulating Color
- Color Harmony
- Light Effects
You’ll Discover What Most Artist’s Don’t Know:
- How do Beginners & Masters use color?
- What seeing disabilities do we All Have?
- How does our brain trick us?
- What is “Color Constancy”?
- Do you paint with color Symbols?
- What defines a color?
- What is Birren’s Triangle?
- How can we use the Munsell Color System?
- What are the 3 dimensions of color?
- Why is color temperature important?
- How do you use a color checker?
- What’s the best way to see and analyze color?
- Why is value so important?
- What’s the best way to see & analyze value?
- How do we make a 9 value scale?
- Why is it so difficult to see color as a value?
- What is the key to value relationships?
- 7 Powerful exercises to master value
- Which colors should you buy?
- What’s the best color mixing wheel?
- How can you accurately match a color?
- How should you darken and lighten colors?
- What’s the key to color relationships?
- 5 Powerful exercises to master color
- How can you create a mood with color
- The 3 Keys to creating true vibrancy
- What makes color sing?
- Value segments and powerful halftones.
- Compressing values for richer color.
- What makes a memorable painting?
- What is ‘limited palette’ and ‘unifying light’?
- How useful are harmonic color schemes?
- What is a Yurmby Color Wheel?
- What is ‘Color Masking’?
- Are there shortcuts to color harmony?
- How to see and paint the true color of the light.
… and more!
You will learn more about color after watching this one DVD then you will ever learn from books, classes, workshops or online. That is no exaggeration my friends.
If this is your first time visiting this website, then you don’t know me from Adam, but what I can promise you is this: I will never, ever, recommend any product or resource unless I believe it will drastically improve your skills as an artist, period.
What I learned From This Course
Color has always been one of my biggest problems as an artist, so when Richard told me about his new course, I immediately got my hands on a copy. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical as I have seen my share of courses and books on color that did not live up to their promises.
After watching his course, that skepticism quickly turned into a belief that I could finally master color and become the accomplished artist I always wanted to be.
I had no idea that this course would be this informative and teach me so much about color. Richard’s course really got my brain working in a way I never thought possible and you can see evidence of this in several new posts I have written on the topic of color:
But the most important thing that I personally got out of this course was more confidence in my own abilities. The stumbling block has been removed and I am ecstatic about my future as an artist and you will be too after buying this course!
Free Preview Video
And if that wasn’t enough to get you excited about owning a copy of this amazing DVD , below is a free preview video. This isn’t some short 3 minute sample of the DVD. Below is the entire first chapter of the Mastering Color DVD, absolutely free!
Some Final Words Before You Go…
I can’t recommend this course enough folks. It is hands down the best course I have seen on the topic of color.
You would expect to pay a fortune for a course as amazing as this, but just wait until you see the price! Trust me, you will be pleasantly surprised. Richard Robinson has made this course EXTREMELY affordable.
Well I have said my peace… It is now up to you to TAKE ACTION and get your hands on this course.
Follow this link RIGHT NOW for more details about this course as well as pricing and ordering information!